Statement of Faith
- H10 Ministries is named after Hebrews, chapter 10 (in the Bible) where we are told to consider how we can motivate one other to acts of love and good works.
- We believe the Bible is the complete and true word of God.
- We believe that God is the creator of all things. God is love. He loves us and wants to have a personal relationship with us.
- We believe that God sent His son Jesus to earth to live among us, to teach us about God’s love and to die on the cross as the sacrifice for our sins. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Heavenly Father except through Him. It is through Him and His sacrifice that we can have forgiveness for our sins, a personal relationship with God, hope for this life and a home in heaven when this life ends.
- We believe that God has given us the Holy Spirit to instruct us, guide us, lead us, and comfort us as we strive to live a life that honors God.
- We are to obey the commands that we see in the Bible, that includes:
- to love God with all our heart, all our soul and all our mind.
- to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- to tell people about God’s love for them.
- to help those who are in need (physically, emotionally, spiritually), not judge them.
- to live our lives with truthfulness and integrity, in a way that honors God.
- to help the poor and be a light to our community.
Join Our Team
Sign up to receive the latest updates and opportunities to get involved